This app will allow users to post items that they want to sell on listings divided into categories. The two main categories will be "Stuff" and "Books". There will be a load screen once the app is accessed (see mockup with the Rollins College emblem on it). After that, the home screen will load. The home screen is the mock up that has the two big buttons labelled "Stuff" and "Books". "R-Bay logo design" means that you can create a simple design for our name. As you can see, there will be a search bar that will match whatever is searched in both the "Stuff" and "Books" listings. Each page, besides the load up page, will have a scrolling advertisement at the bottom. The recent posts at the bottom of the home screen will be items that were most recently listed by time and date. It will only show the 4 most recent posts and will be able to scroll. The "Add Listing" buttons above the large category icons will take you to a screen that will allow you to post a listing. When you click:
"Books" screen number:
1. Will have a button that allows you to return home. The search bar will be at the top and will allow you to search all listings under the "Books" category. This page will also show instructions as to how to find your books.
2. Will have a button to return to the "Books 1" page. It will also show all results for your search. If there are no results, it will say "No matches found".
3. This is the screen that appears when you choose a listing. It will show a picture as well as all the book information and price, as well as a button "contact seller" that will show the seller's contact information. The up and down arrows will allow you to scroll through the listings. See mockup pictures.
"Stuff" screen number:
1. Will have five buttons labeling different categories (appliances, electronics, supplies, furniture, and misc.)
2. Choosing a category will bring you to a screen that has the name of that category at the top of the screen and a back button to return to the previous screen. It will contain a search bar to search through that category specifically. Underneath will be the 5 most recent posts, able to scroll up and down and click on.
3. This page will display the search results and postings that match your search.
4. This is the screen that appears when a listing is chosen. It will show a picture of the item as well as the information and price. There will be a button to "contact seller" which will show the sellers email and phone number. The up and down arrows will allow you to scroll through the listings.
"Add Listing" screens: see mockup screens labelled "Add Listing books" and "Add Listing stuff". They are different. You will be able to add a photo from your library or will be able to access your phone camera to take a picture.
After 30 days of being posted, the listing will automatically be terminated. The information that you upload will be sent to a back-end-server, which we already have.
Once again, scrolling advertisements will be on the bottom of every screen EXCEPT the load up page. We are leaving room for you to be artistic and make it look good yet SIMPLE. Preferred colors are blue and yellow, but nothing too bright and not too much of each color.
**We will own all rights to the code that is made. No money will be released until the application is 100% finished and successfully uploaded to the app store. The developer is responsible for uploading the application onto my account.**
We are looking to have an iPhone app made and will also need a simple backend server.
It is a simple listing site like Craigslist.
There are no logins. Users simply post information ..... And after 30 days, it is automatically deleted.
Users don't interact inside the app, they go to email and call each other outside of the app
Backend admin to allow us to delete any listings.
This will be a FREE app with scrolling ads at the bottom.