We have an iOS application in which we need to include a module with the following functions :
- open a photo of a document page (basically, a page that has been "scanned" by the user) and display it on screen with an activity indicator
- detect the edges of the document
- crop the image and apply a transformation to correct the perspective effect, if the image has not been shot exactly from above the page
- display a nice transition from the original image to the corrected one
You will need to use Git to download the complete application containing the module you will have to work on, and to push your changes to our repository.
Our coding requirements are that:
- we do want you to use xibs for this module
- we do not want you to use automatic reference counting
Please avoid generic bids such as "Hello, Let me do it for you." (we will not read them). Avoid posting your contact details in a private message, (we will not use them, pursuant to freelancer.com's terms) . Be as specific as possible, ask precise questions if needed, and/or let us know if you have experience with OpenCV.
Thank you for reading!