You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We're looking to begin a relationship with a developer capable of developing 2D iPhone games using the OpenGL engine. Take a look at Smack Gugli (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/smack-that-gugl/id399763903?mt=8) and Shark Dash (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/shark-dash/id495995067?mt=8) for ideas on the basic operations, gameplay and quality of the game. Our game will not be as large as Shark Dash, but ideally will follow some of the same design principles.
What we require in a developer in order to bid on this project:
- Extensive experience in developing iPhone games and launching them in the App Store
- Communicating the prerequisites of an iPhone app/game to your client (our company)
- A portfolio of games or apps, preferably links to apps that you've built in the App Store
- You'll need to be able to build a simple "Hello World!" app we can install on our iPhones before beginning the project so we can see that you actually know how to build an iPhone app. We're willing to pay you for your time to build this initial app if necessary, but it's a common request that you should be able to fulfill.
- We'll most likely be hiring an outside designer to design all of the artwork for the game. We'll need you to tell us what you need from a design perspective in order to build the game with animations, etc. Basic rules for designing elements like Sprites, etc. would be ideal. If there is an online article or resource with this information please feel free to link us to it to share with our designer.
- You'll be collaborating with us through BaseCamp the project management system.
- We'll need to set development milestones for the course of the app development process.
- You'll need to launch the app in the App Store and make sure it gets approved by Apple.
- After the app goes live and we begin to receive user data through TestFlight App and/or other Analytics tools we'll need you to address bugs and fix any issues that crop up. Additional budget will be provided for this further development as needed.
You'll need to digitally sign a Non Disclosure Agreement we send you through Right Signature, so we'll need your email address along with your bid. Once you've signed the NDA we'll discuss the details further via Skype and email. This will allow us to screen you and determine if the relationship and communication will work for both parties.
IMPORTANT: For us to even consider your bid you must copy and paste the words "Piece of Cake" in the subject or first line of your response. This will show us that you actually read this entire project description before bidding. We only want to work with diligent and professional developers.
Thank you and good luck!