To create a simple self contained app as follows.
The app will require 12 pages including group tables, table views, a double ended slider, menu buttons, dynamic calculations (not complex), links to review in app store and links to other apps in app store.
Intro screen with name and image – displays for 2 seconds then animated turns to main screen
Contains title, two menu options at the bottom, and the main information display as follows…….
A slider that has a variable start and end. This slider will produce 5 dynamic figures also displayed on this main screen which are the result of input on other screens. (ie there must be calculations built in)
Four main menu items plus a home and settings menu option
Screen includes a Back, +, Settings and Home buttons.
Plus will produce entry screen for three pieces of data to be displayed in previous page.
As per input 1, with three additional input areas on the input screen
As per input 1 + 2 with input on screen
As per input 1, 2 and 3
Three main options, a back and a home button
1 – Links to page of other apps
2 – Select currency of numbers (this will be applied to all numbers on all screens)
3 – Review or Rate – link to the app review page in app store to rate or review.
Display links to three other apps
Format page with three buttons to choose currency
All buttons etc are standard ios.
The main screen must contain a slider with a variable start and finish
The main screen will work out information based on the numbers entered on the input screens and the positions of the slider
The app needs to be configured in such a way that it will work with iPad upgrades in the future and for more features to be added.
1) 50% of the agreed money will be paid in milestone.
2) The other 50% will be added when the job is complete
3) 50% of the money will be released when the job is submitted to Apple
4) the remainder will be released when the app is accepted and posted on the app store.
5) There will be a 20% reduction in payment, if the app is submitted more than 1 week later than the agreed job time to the app store. And by a further 30% if the app is more than 1 month late of the agreed job time