You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for a developer who can develop a simple iOS application.
- The app allows the user to choose buying or selling rates, picking a specific currency and see an overview for comparing which of the currency exchange offices in Sweden who has the best exchange rate for that specific currency.
- This is an addition to our website http://www.vaxlingskontor.se.
** KEY ELEMENTS OF THE APP **
The app would consist of:
a) displaying a 468x60 banner from a HTML-page (e.g. web view displaying external HTML page [support click to launch URL in external browser])
b) a "clickable" where the end user "taps" to switch between BUY/SELL currency rate (which results feed to use - will also change the text "When buying/selling currency, before/after your trip")
c) drop-down in the top of the screen (consuming the options from an XML feed provided)
d) displaying the results in a table (based on a results XML feed).
- See the attached mockup ("iphone-mockup-overview2.png") which outlines the various key elements of the app.
** RESOURCE FILES **
Banner URL: http://www.vaxlingskontor.se/app/468x60.php
Dropdown XML feed for currency codes: http://www.vaxlingskontor.se/app/xml-dropdown.php
Buy rates XML feed: http://www.vaxlingskontor.se/app/xml-buyrates.php?currencyfrom=usd
- The "currencyfrom" parameter should be based on the value picked in the dropdown (when switch in app is set to "BUY")
Sell rates XML feed: http://www.vaxlingskontor.se/app/xml-sellrates.php?currencyfrom=usd
- The "currencyfrom" parameter should be based on the value picked in the dropdown (when switch in app is set to "SELL")
** PORTRAIT and LANDSCAPE mode support **
1) In PORTRAIT mode, please display the columns as seen in the attached screenshot "portrait-usd-table.png".
2) In LANDSCAPE mode, please display the columns as seen in the attached screenshot "landscape-usd-table.png".
** SUPPORT REQUIREMENTS **
Please note that the app has to be iPhone (including iPhone 5 resolution), iPad (with/without retina display) and at least iOS 4+ (including iOS6) compatible and we expect to receive the full source code which should be commented and easy to follow.
** NO BUGS ACCEPTED **
- We expect the app to be fully QA'd and should not contain bugs or crashes.
** MORE BUSINESS IF GOOD RESULTS **
We will have further similar projects coming up and would be happy to work long term with the right developer if the results of this app is good.
Additional Project Description:
02/26/2013 at 18:02 GMT
We will prioritise bidders with *no* request for milestone payment, us receiving/reviewing the .IPA file, paying the full amount and then receiving the source code.