You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I would like to develop an iPhone app that is connected to a database(developed by you) that contains information about prices of products.
The database will be filled via a CMS that should give us the option to add:
- Top layer: Product category
- 2nd layer: Product
- 3rd layer: Specific price of product in certainstore. Contains price, location (google maps?) and extra info
The app will have the following flow:
1. User opens app
2. User selects product category (eg food & drinks)
3. User selects product: (Beer)
4. Users sees map of nearby places where he can get the product and the associated price. (could look like the android app Binjip)
5. User is also able to get a list overview arrangable by distance and price.
6. When the price actually changed, the user is able to send an update to the system with the new price
7. User can also give the store a rating and a 100 characters review.