You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for an iOS developer to help us create a Universal iOS app. It is journal / diary app that will need to sync between devices, include calendar view, as well as include the features below.
- Journal feature: create journal entry, ability to add star / tags / photos
- Monthly calendar view: ability to click on day and view journal entries for that specific day
- Timeline view: date based table view of journal entries
- Sorted table view of entries: view list of entries in simple table view sorted by tags / star
- Search feature: search journal entries via tags and text
- Reminders: set daily reminders
- Passcode protection
- Sync to iCloud / between devices: needs to be fast and stable
- Export/print journal entries as pdf
- Analytics (Flurry)
- DAILY builds delivered via TestFlight
- Testing on all devices
- Submission to Apple App Store
- All code to be transferred to us
The UI for the iPhone version is complete, however, we are also looking for someone to help us take the existing UI design that we have for the iPhone version and create the iPad/iPad mini versions, as well as prepare/export all image files.
If you are interested, please include the word "sunshine" in your response. Also include any journal / diary / calendar apps or apps that have similar functionality (e.g. icloud sync, airprint, etc.) that you have developed, including links to app store.
More details will be provided, along with a clickable prototype, which is already ready.
We would like to schedule Skype calls as soon as possible.