You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
★ WORK WITH TOP EMPLOYER
★ EXISTING TEAM OF OVER 11 DESIGNERS AND DEVELOPERS
"Stop looking for gigs and one-time jobs. Have the security of ongoing work and income!"
IMPORTANT NOTE - READ CAREFULLY:
Only applicants who answer the questions below will be considered.
This job is a single fixed-price project to Reskin an existing iOS app.
The job will involve to
(1) modify the existing code as per our specifications
(2) using the modified code base to reskin the game to three different themes (i.e. three different games).
We will provide you with all the sliced graphics and PSDs, although you may need to make some minor tweaks.
Before you can work with us on an ongoing basis, you need to work for us and successfully complete several freelance projects.
HOW MUCH MONEY WILL I MAKE?
This depends on delivery time. This is a project already long overdue and we need workers who are so familiar with this work and with iOS programming that they can complete these sorts of jobs quickly.
The maximum budget = $500; minimum budget = $200.
We will set milestones based on time. You will make somewhere between $200 to $500 depending on how quickly you deliver the project.
HOW MUCH TIME DO I HAVE?
To get the max payment you must delivery all 3 games within 10 days.
MORE DETAILS PLEASE...
You will reskin the game Avalanche Mountain with a new theme and implement code tweaks.
Please view the original game here:
Your Job Will Involve:
* Create A Universal App (Currently the code is in an iphone / ipad project)
* Implement 3rd Party SDKs (Including chartboost, revmob, playhaven, heyzap, flurry (ads + analytics), burstly, kiip, tapjoy (for advertising app), askingpoint, gamestream)
* Implement free + paid targets
* Integrate New Screen / Tweaks To Existing Screens
WHAT SKILLS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR IN YOUR WORKERS?
** Excellent English (very important) and communication
** Thorough, independent bug testing & QA (We expect to receive projects that are as bug-free as possible)
** Independent, fast worker.
** Top Notch iOS / objective C programmer, familiarity with number of different 2D game engines.
** Honesty & Integrity
WHAT SORT OF WORK CAN I EXPECT IF I AM SELECTED FOR ONGOING WORK?
You will be responsible for ongoing reskinning of iOS apps, approximately 3 fixed price projects per month.
You can expect to make between $500 - $1000 per month depending on the volume and complexity of the work.
We are aiming to produce 200 apps by the end of the year across a variety of platforms and are actively searching for top notch developers to work with us.
Currently we have 22 Apps live across BlackBerry and iOS platforms.
IN ORDER TO APPLY, PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTIONS BELOW:
*You don't need to bother writing anything else or any fancy cover letters - we only look at people who answer these questions precisely:
1) What iOS devices and OS versions do you have for testing?
2) Have you reskinned the source code of Avalanche Mountain before? If so please provide a link to the app that is live on the app store (we will download and test it).
3) Do you possess a version of Avalanche Mountain as a universal app?
4) Give a link to an example of the best iOS game you have developed. (Please include ONLY 1 link). What elements of this app were you responsible for?
5) Of the SDKs mentioned above, are there any that you have not integrated, or after looking at the documentation, that you think would be difficult to implement?
6) What are your thoughts about the time frame? Is it doable for you?
7) Please include your bid.
Thanks! Candidates who answer these questions well will be contacted and receive further details.