You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
- Create 2 very similar calculator apps - Flat Roof Calculator and Metal Roofing Calculator (with different graphics and different "formulas") for iPhone / iPad and Android devices (Android v. 2.1-4.0 - must work natively with ICS).
- Both apps must be be native to iPhone and iPad (do not just stretch them - they need to look "normal". Though on iPad it would be an enlarged version of iPhone app.
- Android versions must scale normally to different screen resolutions.
- On phones (both iPhone and Android), apps will be in portrait mode only.
- On tablets, they must work in both portrait and landscape.
- Apps will be based on online calculators - PHP script will be provided, to simplify coding.
- Graphics will be provided.
- Upon completion, I will need from you: Full project exports from xCode 4.3.1 and for Android (I use Eclipse Helios).
- Will test both apps in iOS and Android SDK to make sure the work as intended, as well as on android and iphone / ipad devices.
For both projects, package name will need to something like: "com.coolflatroof.roofingcalculator" (this one is for reference only, as there will be two of them).
DO NOT upload apps to App Store / Market - I will do this myself!
Program them so there could be additional functions added later (more work for you).
At this moment, Android app will not need any "settings" so, "menu" button will not be utilized.
Obviously apps must not contain an spam / adware or any viruses / trojans, etc.
Contact form must send information ONLY to an email address provided by us to the selected developer for this job.
How app works (see attached storyboard):
1) On main screen, user enters roof dimensions and other parameters.
2) User clicks "calculate" button and goes to second screen with results - prices for different roofing materials, based on dimensions provided by user, and pre-set prices.
3) From results scree, user can go back to main calculator screen to adjust roof details, or can go to a "Roof Estimate" screen (screen # 3).
4) Roof estimate screen will be a simple contract form which will include: Name, Address, State, Zip Code, Phone, Email, Short message (roof description).
5) When user fills out the estimate form - information is sent to an email address. User gets message "Thank you for submitting your information - we will contact you soon." This will be screen #4
6)From screen 4, user can go back to calculator (main screen) or to RSS feed screen (RSS from WordPress site - must include "posts" and "pages") RSS will be screen # 5
App will have 5 navigational buttons at the bottom (about 60-70 px tall):
1 - Roofing Calculate - goes to main screen (#1)
2 - Roofing Prices - goes to results page (#2)
3 - Read Our BLOG - goes to RSS screen (#5)
4 - Visit our website - opens default browser and goes to website.
5 - Free Roofing Estimate - goes to estimate page (#3)
Please note - in the storyboard, RSS button is not shown. Also not shown is the "thank you" screen (#4)
Flat Roof Calculator will based on this online calculator: http://www.coolflatroof.com/roofing-calculator.php
Metal Roofing Calculator will be based on this online calculator: http://www.roofingcalculator.org/metal-roofing-calculator.php
Actual functionality may be slightly different from online versions.
Results for both will include ONLY prices (online versions provide additional info, not needed for apps.)
After this project is completed, there will be more apps to create, and also to rework / update existing Android / iPhone apps.
I will select one team per project, to see who does best work, and then the winning team will get to work on a big project!