I need a mobile/SIP dialer through any SIP server. This will be used for VOIP origination, termination and & IPPBX services. This will be a SIP dialer which should run on Windows, iOS and Android.
Features are as follows:
• Voice, SMS, IM, Chat and video calls
• We should be able to customize and white label this including option to hardcode server settings and IP addresses.
• There should be an option for call hold, wait, resume, call forward, call conference, call id. address book and call logs
• Dialer should support SIP signaling and G729,G723.1 for audio stream
• Dialer should be able to run behind NAT or on private IP
• Dialer should run will run on internet enabled devices with via GPRS/EDGE/WiFi/3G/LTE connections
• Ability to use dialer with any kind of VoIP softswitch platform which supports SIP
• The dialer must be running from the application layer. The most important part is to add G729 and G723.1 codec in it.
There should also be a control panel/configuration tool to set operator code with following options:
• Sip proxy
• Codec Selection
• Header/footer message
• Balance URL
• Support contact information
• Native Contact Phonebook
• Dial, Hang up, Redial
• Call Mute
• Speaker Phone
• Call History: All, Recent, Dialed, Missed
• DTMF: In band / Out band / SIP INFO
• Account Setup
• Brand able Client (changing some images) like themes
• Codec Support G729, AMR
• IVR number setting
• Provider can set IVR extension .
• Access number, if network not present
• Encryption Integrated
• Encryption supported for all blocked region
• Work with all standard SIP servers
• Supports all standard SIP supported switches based on RFC3261
• Remote end Dialer setting Panel
You must be able to provide a demo as well as fix all bugs before delivering the project. Training is also required of you as well as an NDA
All the rights of the source code will be given to us.