You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I require someone who is very experienced in coding for iOS and Andoid apps to make me a feature rich, usable mobile app.
App Description: Security app that can lock a phone
To be considered you need to have all of the below :
-Someone who can not only program but can also do the UI and design
-Someone who has a high star rating (minimum 3 stars)
- Someone who has a high number of reviews (minimum 10)
- Someone who has worked on a large project through freelancer.com (Minimum $1000)
- Somone who can demonstrate examples of app work services work (not gaming apps)
-Someone who takes pride in their work and makes polished looking products
-Someone who speaks English well
Programmer needed to develop app for iPhone, iPad, and Android.
- Provide examples of previous work in writing apps for both the Apple App Store and Android Market
- If we are interested in your services we will reply with more information
- User will be able to lock the device using this app
- User will be able to lock their device from another app users device
- Wireframes and more detailed instruction will be provided to winning bidder.
HOW TO BID FOR THIS PROJECT:
After you bid, please contact me with your past app work so I can see some different projects you have created, please also advise what you did in each project. Only apply if you have app experience. We are seeking an experienced professional app developer. Please do not apply if you do not have any past experience as you will not be considered.
Once you have placed a bid I will send you a NDA for you to sign and return. When I receive the signed NDA I will send the full details of this project. Upon creation of this app, you will waive the rights to use, sell or promote this particular app. I will be the full and exclusive owner of the app being created. The app being accepted into the Apple store will be a condition of payment. Payments will paid in phases of work delivered, with demonstration of work completed, NO payments will be made in advance. Please do not bid for this project if you wish to receive advance payments, this will not happen.