You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are a USA based market research company. Currently we want to do some work in retail department stores like Macys and need some help with developing a marketing software that can send out a message to user cellphones ONLY :
(A) If they are in the exit area of a department store (most department stores have several entry/exit points. We don't want people to get our message when they have just entered the store. Instead, we want them to get our message when they are leaving the exit area).
(B) If they have been inside the store for 30 mins (again, we do not want people to get our message the minute they enter the store. This will disrupt their shopping experience. Instead, we want them to get our message once they have been in the store for 30 mins)
Please advise if your can do either (A) OR (B) OR BOTH…....what is the cost and by when can you deliver.
- We do not know people's cell phone numbers. So we would have to send them the message using something like bluetooth
- Iphones cannot be taken out of the picture. We understand that bluetooth is limited as it cannot penetrate iphones.
- Basically, what we want is to send a short message to people's cell phones (if we don't have their phone numbers) that reads as "would you take a 2 mins survey? Yes no" ...for those who say "yes" they should automatically be directed our survey. For those who say "no" they should not be contacted again.
- We don't want people to be downloading an app
- We want to send this message to people who have been in a shopping store for 30 mins or we send it to them once they are exiting the store (entry/exit points are the same)
- IT IS NOT sufficient for you to say that you can do this project. We need for you to present details on how you will develop something like this.
- Technical details are required. Dont waste your and our time by simply bidding and listing non-relevant information.