Need some work done? Post a Project Today
We don't have time to work on this so we are looking for good iPhone programmers to help us develop small app as described below
- App needs to run in landscape mode
- App to have one button "Load Image"
- Click on "Load Image" button should open photo gallery ( MUST be in landscape mode)
- Then user will select image from photo gallery
- Image will be shown full in landscape
- Have one button "Resize and Crop"
- Click on button shows up rectangle ( with some aspect ration (4:3) and default dimensions - which need to be configurable )
- User shall be able to use pinch gesture on rectangle to resize it ( NOTE - Image is not getting resized)
- User shall be able to drag the rectangle ( NOTE - Image is not getting dragged)
- Once resized and dragged to desired size and location, allow user to crop the image within rectangle and save
- Image area that is going to be cropped should be darker than rest of the image part.
- Use default UI controllers ( button, Photo Gallery etc)
- No need of any skinning
This is kind of urgent requirement. If you can deliver this in 2 days after awarding project, please don't bid.
Additional Project Description:
12/15/2010 at 4:37 EST
Sorry for the typo in last statement. Please read it as follows
If you can't deliver this in 2 days after awarding project, please don't bid.