You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
- Currently I have the hardware mobile card reader [similar to mobile credit card reader like square.com] and also the android and iOS SDK. I also have the android apk for testing [attached files: the mag is Android SDK,the apk is the test android app]
- I need the programmer to create a simple prototype for a mobile payment app which integrates with a php epayment software
Scope of work:
Create a prototype of a mobile payment app [preferrably using phonegap or any framework based on HTML5] using the sdks/apk I am providing that interface with an online php epayment software. I will also provide the mobile app interface design so no design work is required on your end
1. Get Paid
1.1 Similar process flow to: http://www.blogcdn.com/www.engadget.com/media/2010/08/mophie-screens-2010-08-25-600.jpg
- Receipt will be sent via Email only. Optional function to integrate with Nexmo.com SMS API for sms receipt
- This is only a dummy virtual terminal, it will CAPTURE the transaction details[CC num, expire date,amount] a customer paid and then record as a transaction payment received by the merchant in the merchant's transaction history in the PHP epayment software
- In the admin backend of the PHP epayment software, it should also update the relevant transaction with the full info captured by the card reader
- Show all transaction history
- Able to search for transactions based on orderid
3.1 Connect to user's account [From the php epayment software the merchant logs to his account user/pass to synchronize]
3.2 Simple design settings like changing the mobile app skin: change logo name, color skins etc..
Note: This is a relatively low budget project to showcase the proof of concept which I require only a simple prototype for the above and the related SDK that interface the hardware and the android app is provided. The responsibility of the programmer is to create a mobile payment app the connects the card reader with the php online epayment software for the purpose of this project.
** Once this is done and successfully implemented we will then proceed with a full contract for mobile app development on a longer term basis