Company seeking qualified web designer and app developer.
Our company is looking to hire an experienced iOS / Android app developer that can assist us with developing a simple mobile application that will display a web page that is designed for mobile viewing. We will provide all of the creative elements in proper formats. This includes the graphics, fonts, and layout. We also need the developer to assist us in deploying the application to the Apple and Android application store fronts. Bidders must be able to communicate in English, during the hours of 8am to 5pm Eastern Standard Time (USA East Coast). A non disclosure agreement will also need to be signed and returned to us before the project begins, after selection of the developer. Project timeline is approximately 3 weeks.
1) HTML web page will need to be developed using provided design elements. This page will need to be responsive to the users browser and operating system to display the content correctly. We will have a large screen design and a mobile design.
2) Development of the iOS (iPhone and iPad) application, to be compatible with the latest two major operating system releases (iOS). Design must include display accommodation for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5 screen layout as well as iPad. This application should have a very simple interface, designed only to display the mobile web page referenced in item 1.
3) Development of the Android application to be compatible with the latest two major operating system releases. Design must include display accommodation for a variety of Android devices including mobile phones and tablets. This application should have a very simple interface, designed only to display the mobile web page referenced in item 1.
4) Consult on and assist us in setting up proper Apple and Android developer accounts in preparation for application deployment.
5) Complete multiple revision cycles to ensure the product adheres to design and function specifications. Project milestones will be setup with regard to these development cycles.
6) Fully test developed applications and web design. Provide a written document outlining testing process and results.
7) Consult on and assist us in deploying final product to the Apple and Android storefronts.
1) All communication must be in English
2) Developer must be available for communication via email and telephone (or Skype) during the hours of 8am to 5pm Monday - Friday EST (East Coast USA)
3) All code must be documented. Deployment methods must be documented.
4) After deployment support must be provided for 30 days after final delivery of the project. This includes bug fixes, questions, and deployment assistance.
5) Standard Non Disclosure Agreement must be signed
6) All responses to this job must include the code "HWS8" to ensure non automated human responses.
7) Provide copies or links to prior work in a related area.
8) Final delivery of the product must occur before January 25th, 2013.
We welcome questions regarding this project. Our company is an equal opportunity employer based in the United States.