I require help with building a small iPhone/iPad application. The application is simple, it has few images for UI, few iOS basic controls and a small database (1-2 tables max). The UI design is complete and also some logic for the backend (needs to be ported to Objective-C, but most of the work is done). The freelancer would have to implement the UI controls and application logic, which is minimal according to the work already done.
The knowledge required (not basic, nor expert, but need to know how to get around at) in iOS:
- Accelerometer UI - very basic, basically only reading numbers from accelerometer and gyro
- Customization of UI controls in iOS
- Working with images -> replacing the background of segmented controls, buttons, ...
- Setting menus of iOS
- Multi-language support
- Small database
Detailed description of the work required:
- talk with freelancer about the project, agreement about implementation, features, ... (1-2 hours)
- freelancer receives the design prototype and images required to create the UI (none)
- creating basic UI - very basic, few predefined controls and images to put in (1-2 hours)
- freelancer receives detailed explanation of the logics, maximum 3 short classes to implement (1-2 hours)
- implementing of the logic - accelerometer (shake gesture), small database, multilanguage support (2-4 hours)
- send the prototype back
- fix any errors (1-2 hours)
I believe this project can be done in 8 hours or less, depending on the way you work and your knowledge. More information in private. The project requires a very basic implementation, however if you have an idea that might work and I agree with it, we can talk for a bonus of course. If you need more details, ask away.