We are looking for a skilled programmer to make a simple fighting game for
smartphones. Unfortunatelly our badget is very low, but we already have a Google Play account that succeeded the huge number of 1.200.000 downloads, ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.BlackSheepGames.Angry_Chicken_Egg_Madness&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5CbGFja1NoZWVwR2FtZXMuQW5ncnlfQ2hpY2tlbl9FZ2dfTWFkbmVzcyJd)
so now we have enough fans to monetize our next app, and we offer a fair loyalty on the game.
Here are the details of the game :
- It will be 2D, like Street Fighter. An example of the feeling we want to achieve is http://www.freeworldgroup.com/games8/gameindex/pocketfighter.htm
only much simpler.
- It will have 9 characters to select.
- Each character will have the same number of movements, so that 95% of
the coding used for the first character can be used for the other 8.
- The character moves are simple. Specifically :
* Walking back and forth
* 3 different punches, performed when we push punch button repeatedly.
* 2 different kicks, performed when we push kick button repeatedly.
* A jump Kick
* A crough Kick
* Crough block
* A special attack, which is throwing something to the opponent, like "haduken".
* An Ultimate attack, performed using a cooldown button, which is throwing something huge to the opponent.
* Intro and winning animations.
* Hurt animation
* Fall down animation
-The game also needs to have a Menu/title screen, a character selection
screen, a story panel inbetween stages and a different ending panel for
- Two languages, English and Greek must be supported, however the texts
are too few.
- Background music for each stage, and a few SFX, like a punch sound and a special cry.
If you are using a crossplatform software like Gamemaker or Unity it is nice,
however we have no problem about the tools you will use as long as you can make it for android and IOS.
All graphics and sounds will be provided to you by us.
We would like to start ASAP, so please put the word " developper" in front of your replies so that we know you have read the whole post.