You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need someone who is very experienced in mobile development to create an iOS app.
It will be a very simple app that will be sent content (a medical handbook, specifically) in zipped HTML files from a RESTful web service. Here is a wireframe:
Login home screen (although registration itself will be handled by the web developer)
Contents / subsections - possibly as a scroll bar
Update prompt (i.e. When the app is updated via the online CMS, user will be prompted to download latest version.)
The job will begin approximately 4 weeks from now.
- A team of one, two or three developers only. Applications from companies any larger than this will be ignored.
- Must have accrued at least 200 hours on Odesk.
- Must have a 4 or 5 star rating.
- Must take pride in their work and make polished-looking products.
- Must speak and write English well i.e. Any obvious spelling or grammatical errors in the application will be an instant dealbreaker.
Here's what you need to do next:
- Please reply with examples of your previous work. If I like your previous work, I will reply and give you more details.
*** IMPORTANT when you reply, start by typing the code words "green buffalo."
This way I will know you took the time to read the complete description instead of replying to all new submissions like many people do!
Thanks a lot.
Additional Project Description:
01/30/2013 at 9:53 EST
200 hours on Freelancer, not ODesk :)