You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are seeking a smartphone application developer to develop a mobile application for the iPhone and Android that will, in collaboration with a popular social media outlet, provide a calendar of events in the Seattle area, as well as resources for HIV/STD prevention, testing and research for men who have sex with men (MSM).
The proposed timeline for the development of this project is 1-3 months, and by March 2012 to begin pilot testing; then rapidly moving towards refinement, rollout and data collection. Our goal is to reach beta testing by late spring of 2012.
- Prior experience with smartphone application development environments/platforms for Android and iPhone
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently with technical & nontechnical people at all levels
- Strong knowledge of smartphone content delivery technologies and protocols
- Taste for simplicity and elegance in technical design
- A willingness and interest to contribute to our process development
Interested individuals must send a cover letter, resume and desired hourly rate for the work on the 2 apps.