You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
GREAT iOS developer wanted!
Are you a SUPER mobile app developer who is creative, takes the initiative, goes the extra mile and contributes to the success of projects? Read on.
FIRST LET'S GET RID OF TIME WASTERS. YOU MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERION:
1. You have an ***EYE POPPING*** profile/portfolio
2. Knowledge of Building with Google Maps, Facebook, & Instagram
3. You have an exceptional command of English....
4. You take PRIDE in your work
5. You must be able to create milestones and deliver each one!
6. You can do amazing iPhone & iPad development work.
The reason we are so strict in the early stage is because we are looking for a long-term partnership. We have a pipeline of apps that we intend to launch. So whoever ends up working with us and does a great job doing so has a great chance to get consecutive work.
Now let’s get to the task, you are bidding for:
• Starting a new exciting 4-Page social media project. Graphic Design is almost finished
• Users will need to sign in with other social media platforms
• Adding Location based Content on top of a Google Map API
• Will include iAds. Must use testflight.
• Upload the app for submission to the app store
• Includes fixing of any rejection issues from Apple & support during app re-submission
Game development will be divided in 3 phases:
1) Development of app mechanics and basic effects
I will send you the UI layout in PSD’s.
At the end of this stage, the basic app should be almost done with the right design and animations/transitions.
2) Refinement of game mechanics and effects/transitions, Refinement + Bug fixes + test in different devices and iOS. Use Testflight
3) Launch and maintenance (3 months)
Please bid and send me a message detailing how much for each of these phases. For each phase I'll create the milestone at the beginning of the phase and I'll release with its completion.
The source code has to be sent at the end of each phase.
For the right person I'm willing to work with you on more great projects after this one.
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO SECURE AN INTERVIEW
1. Send me your portfolio of your previous work
2. A rough guideline as to how much for each of these phases you will deliver
3. Reply to this post with the words ‘Let’s Do This’