You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for a dedicated, committed team that can build out a new social networking app for iOS and Android. The app will essentially be a party promoting tool for nightclubs, Colleges, and Universities.
The app will contain the following features:
- Push notifications
- Each user will have a profile page, as well as a home news feed. (Similar to that of Facebook).
- Users will have the ability to join or leave other people’s PartyWeb. Joining by sending a request, and leaving at will.
- Users will be able to upload photos and videos
- Users will be able to post comments, as well as comments on pictures
- Each user that creates an account will be given a unique QR code. Other users will be able to scan the QR code with their app. Once a user has scanned someone’s QR code that user will automatically be added to his/her PartyWeb.
For ex: a nightclub that is using the app will be able to scan a person’s QR code. Once the QR code has been scanned, that person will then be added to that nightclub’s PartyWeb.
- #tag feature: We will have a limited version of Twitter’s #tag feature. Our app will limit the amount of #tags to be between 10 and 15. We will provide the names of each #tag. When a user is posting a comment, he will have the option of choosing between the #tags that will be provided.
- You must be able to use git as source control. (git repositories will be provided)
- You must be comfortable with consuming RESTful API.
- You must be comfortable with using standard hashing mechanisms such as (HMAC-SHA-512).
- We will provide all page mockups to make it more understandable for you. There should be minimal "guess-work" other than the design & implementation of our requirements.
- We are looking for excellent, proven design work, but since mockups are provided you will have a great idea of what we are looking for.
- We do NOT need complicated design work; think the Eventbrite app.
- Icons and logos will be provided.
- English proficiency is very important; we will need to communicate often during this project for changes & reviews.