You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
StuffUni is an online social media platform for students to interact with classmates.
We are a Sydney based, seed-funded startup recruiting a Lead Developer. This is an incredibly exciting and crucial time for a talented developer to join the team. Together with company founders, your role will include the development of our mobile app and website.
You’ll be working with our creative designer to develop the mobile and website architecture and the back end code/functionality for the MVP version of our mobile app and website to go with our current front end designs.
You will be required to coordinate the project with management on a small budget and on a tight timeframe.
The key features include:
- Registration form and process
- Create and edit profile
- Simple micro-blog platform
- Post on feeds
- Comment on posts
- Upload photos, documents and post videos
- Anti-spam/abuse system
- Contact and support section
- Integration and customisation of Google Drive (or similar) plug-in
- Custom schedule/calendar which integrates with phone calendar
- Push notifications
- Integration between the information entered into the scheduler with the News Feeds and Google Drive
- You’re available for part-time to full-time work weekly (based in Sydney preferred).
- You’re able to balance big picture thinking with an eye for detail, and have great communication skills that enables you to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- You’re a professional programmer excited by the opportunity to become the lead developer and collaborate on our long-term vision to improve the way students learn and study.
- You have extensive experience in front end and back end development.
To apply, include the following with your bid:
- Examples of previous apps
- LinkedIn profile
- What interests your about the project
- Your estimated timeframe to complete the project (including what factors may impact the estimated completion)
- What resources may be required (if any)
- And anything else that will help you stand out.