The project is to make a 2D stunt bike game starter kit in Unity for iPhone deployment. Examples of similar games include Bike Race Free or Stickman BMX Free. Please try these or similar games before you place a bid. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bike-race-free-by-top-free/id510461758?mt=8
Winner bidder must utilize and leverage existing Unity technologies including:
-2D Jump'n'Run Framework
- 2D Toolkit, Smooth Moves or RageTools for character sprites and skeletal-animation
- RageSpline for level creation
Deliverable is a Unity starter-kit including source code that we can expand upon and add our artwork to.
Unity source code to be split into the following milestones:
1. Gameplay demo including - prototyped physics, tilt-input with the right feel, show how the game would start and finish.
2. Turn demo into a Unity starter-kit, add level menu ready to populate with artwork, saving scores/time and progress, interface menu linked, in-app purchasing, Gamecenter and post-to-Facebook integration.
3. Level Design to create new levels, use RageSpline and pre-made sprites placed into the level, start and finish line
4. Multiplayer function utilizing recorded races from different players and matching players through Facebook
We will provide all the development .psd artwork required to make the starter kit, screen designs mockups and wireframes.
Please only serious developers mail me. Thanks for your attention.