You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
*** Would like to save time and mention this is not a salary job, it is for sweat equity in either a percentage of the company and/or revenue. Please do not respond if you cannot perform in such a way. ***
Company Information: Two websites that combine for over 2 million monthly Unique Visitors and over 200 million monthly page views. Had an informal evaluation of $5million for one of the startups.
Development of new and innovative mobile applications, scalable to multiple apps using much of the same coding for economy of scale.
We are looking for hard coders, not soup to nuts designers. We've already done the soup, we need the coders. We need programmers who can hit the ground not running, but sprinting.
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
Please include an in depth resume with all previous work you've done (web and mobile). Also include the minimum amount of hours per week you can devote to projects.