You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for a talented iPhone Application Developer who will be responsible for the development and deployment of the native app and infrastructure of our mobile app.
- Has built and deployed iPhone apps through the app store in the past.
- Experience with apps that include the key functions of content creation and photo manipulation
- Ability to take full documentation, user flows and graphic design elements (provided) and translate to an app fairly quickly.
- Working with and integration into APIs from Facebook and Twitter
- Examples of past work are a plus
- Ability to build a native app, and related back end infrastructure.
- Has worked through app upload and approval with Apple
- Review and perform a technical analysis of requirements and project specs
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design, working in collaboration with our site architect and user-interface designer
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements
Project scope includes:
- Build a native app that has about 15-20 screens/views
- Include functions such as user profile creation using email, facebook, twitter
- Includes the ability to manipulate and enhance user photos
- Full set of documentation, mockups and designs will be made available
- Programming languages: iPhone/iOS, HTML, CSS, Objective-C
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Ability to hit deadlines and work collaboratively with our team on milestone reviews and edits
- References preferred