Ultimate Study Guide Design Specifications
1. Opening Splash Screen with WraySoft logo and branding graphics (2-3) seconds.
a) While on splash screen, check for internet connectivity. If there is connectivity, check database on web server for updates. If there are updates, prompt user to update. If there are no updates, move on to #2.
2. Splash screen ?flips to branding A+ Ultimate Study Guide with the following buttons:
a) Study Guide 1 (hidden until bid is awarded)
b) Study Guide 2 (hidden until bid is awarded)
3. Flip to Study Guide Screen with the following buttons:
b) Test Mode
4. If Flashcards is chosen, allow the user to pick a deck (Question on 1 side, Answer on the other side.) Tap to flip card back and forth. Next button on Answer side.
5. If Test Mode is chosen, allow the user to pick a deck (Question, and 4 possible answers (A, B, C & D). Possible answers will be displayed in random order. Of 4 possible answers there will be 1 correct answer, and 3 wrong answers randomly chosen from the database from 5 possible wrong answers.
6. After selecting deck for flashcards or test, the user should have the option of selecting how many questions they want from the deck. Each deck will contain 100 cards, so the user should be able to select 25,50,75, or 100 questions. (A slider may work well for this)
7. Need to keep track of correctly answered questions for scoring at the end of each test. The app should keep historical test results for review. An optional review option should be available at the end of each test for the users who want to review the incorrectly answered questions.
8. Data will be provided through a MySQL database on our webserver with versioning contained in the ‘DECK’ database tables. When the app checks for updates, it can compare the version on the app with the version number on the web server to determine if an update is available.
9. App should have FaceBook connectivity for automatically posting test results to users timeline if they opt in.
10. App will have in app purchases for additional decks. These will be delivered from the web server.
11. I will provide all text content, I will furnish a database with all decks with all the right and wrong answers.
12. App should have a very polished interface, very smooth, and very intuitive. It should be easy enough for a child to use.
Additional Project Description:
02/11/2013 at 4:26 IST
I will provide all graphics and web api functionality.