PLEASE READ THE DETAILS CAREFULLY:
Have an IOS app that uses Text to Voice.
Looking for someone to give a Open-Source Solution like http://www.politepix.com/openears/
1. Even though the above Openears is good, the voice is not pleasant.....so looking for a Real and Soft sounding voice solution, not sounding Robotic.
2. If there's a way to pitch or make the voice softer in OpenEars, that will be fine too.
3. Should be a SDK, not cloud based or buffering solution.
4. Need a set of minimum 3 voice choices....more even better.
5. Would prefer a Open Source......but if there's reasonable paid libraries, that's fine too.
You won't have to do anything with the ios app, we'll add the same.......what is required is:
"You suggest and configure and deliver the SDK, considering the details listed here. If they require configuration like voice quality, pitch, clarity etc. etc....whatever is required to make them softer and good listening experience when listening for a long time........the delivered set should do that."