This is a fantastic opportunity for an iPhone App developer to join an expanding business of young, fun, like-minded individuals.
As a part of this growing team, your role will be to assist our Lead developer in building the back-end of our innovative web application. You will be required full-time and in-house for this position.
• Minimum 3 years experience as a commercial iPhone App developer
• Understanding of quality standards and best practices
• Agile development experience
Personal Attributes / Education
• Computer Science / Software Engineering related Bachelor or Masters degree
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Examples of applications worked on
• Excellent communication skills and confidence to speak up and express opinions or new ideas
• Must like being in casual attire - we don't want any suits around uCroo.
*** No agencies please
***Only successful applicants will be contacted
uCroo Pty Ltd
Additional Project Description:
02/15/2013 at 10:19 EST
We are located in Prahran, Melbourne, Australia