I need an app to help manipulate a set of objects on a secure server.
I will provide you with a library that manages all of the interaction with the server, and you will just need to:
1. implement a simple presentation of objects that are retrieved
2. implement a few gesture-based manipulations of an object (e.g. swiping to the right over an object will send a "delete" command to the server via the provided library and remove that object from the presentation)
3. implement a view for creating a new object (three text fields, a "save" and a "cancel" button)
4. implement a sign-in page for entering the credentials required for logging into the secure server.
Although the app is very simple functionally, I will require a very high standard of quality including non-functional requirements in line with high industry standards.
The precise details, plus mockups of the screens, will be provided after signing an NDA.
Please provide a tentative bid (assuming that this is 100 net hours of work), and send me in the PMB answers to the following:
1. what are the most complex apps you've written so far? (include DIRECT LINKS to the google play page for each one. please do NOT include any simple apps in the list)
2. when can you start working? (e.g. "tomorrow morning")
3. how many hours per day can you work over the next couple of weeks to complete this? (if you represent a company, please include details on how many developers can you get to work on this in parallel)
Thanks for bidding!