You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am Kelly Dubby, an independent producer who is interested in video distribution via mobile platforms. I would like to have a video application developed for me with versions that can run on iPads, iPhones, android devices and blackberry smart phones. You will find a very basic illustration of the home page to give you an idea of what it should look like and the features it should contain (Please see Video App Document 1 attached).
The video application will have the following features:
1. A main video display for viewing 3 or more channels, though one at a time as selected by the user. Channels will be fed periodically, e.g. weekly, with 5-10 minutes videos. When the channels button on the menu board is clicked on, it should drop down to show the various channels available. (Please see Video App Document 2 attached).
2. An alert (sound and red alert) to let the user know that there is a new video uploaded on any of the channels so that they could watch the video instantly. For every video uploaded, a red alert should appear on the channels button and after the drop down the red alerts should appear on the channels that have just been updated with new content. (Please see Video App Document 2 attached).
3. The menu board above should allow users to view the various channels, post comments, send in a testimonial (talking about the impact of the video), and recommend the video to someone else. (Please see Video App Document 1 attached).
4. Users should be able to see the duration and number of views for each video. Users should be able to rate the videos. (Please see Video App Document 1 attached).
5. The App should create automatically a personal video archive called the video e-library for the user as soon as any video is purchased. Videos should not be downloadable to mobile device. (Please see Video App Document 1 attached).
6. It should have links to featured websites. This should open on a new page. (Please see Video App Document 1attached).
7. TV stations worldwide where these videos can be viewed should appear as an option after each video is played, that is the 'See it on TV' feature or option. (Please see attached Video App Document 3 attached).
8. Special feature. (Please see Video App Document 1 attached).
9. A text message feeds also with a sound and red alert every time a new message is received by the application. (Please see attached Video App Document 1 attached).
10. The app should be transferable with the video for free during sharing. This means that when the video is being shared by via email etc, the recipients will be prompted to install this app for free before the video shared can be viewed by the recipients on their mobile devices resulting in the distribution of the video as well as the app. All the versions of the app should be presented and then the recipients would then click on the version that can be installed on their device. Subsequently, the recipients will receive alerts on new uploads and are free to uninstall if they choose.
11. The 'There’s More’ feature/option' should be created at the following points.
1. Main Video Display
2. View comments
3. View testimonial
4. Special Feature
5. Text Message Feed
This link when clicked on will play a 2-3 minutes short video announcement automatically on the Main Video Display.
12. To use this app, users would sign up with an email address and password created by them. The emails would be compiled into a user database at the backend.
13. A musical will play automatically when user signs in to use the app but would have the option to be muted.
I would also like to ask that this app be developed such that it could also be adapted to run on other mobile platforms not mentioned, for example, being able to reach those that have simpler cell phones, maybe those who cannot afford to buy an iphone, an ipad, a blackberry or an android phone.
Please be feela free to ask questions if you have any clarifications to make.