You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Application software for reading
The application software should be able to do the following by setting up parameters, checks and
markers, conditions and rules about any type of file on the computer screen for reading.
1. The program should be able to first understand the file format, file type, font type, size of
the page, number of lines on a page, number of words in a line, numbers of paragraphs on
the page, distance between paragraphs. As an option pickup words that are either a noun,
an adjective, a verb, and pro-nouns.
2. The program should have a set of timers; one timer calibrated form 1 second to ten seconds
to set the time it takes to read one line.
3. The second timer should place a “line” under the first line at the start of reading for a period
of 1 to 10 seconds, depending on the speed at which the reader is comfortable. After a lapse
of time in seconds the second timer should drop the “line” to the second line for reading.
This action will prevent the strain of the eyes and head movement to focus directly at the
line to be read, rather than having to search for the next line to read.
4. This application will encourage reading and save time. The person should be able to
complete reading of large files of books with comfort, avoid stress and become more
5. There may be room for some bells and whistles like. Highlighting the nouns, verbs, adjectives
should people require them.
6. Another option for a “line’ under the sentence, the program may just underline each word
for anything time between 1 sec to 5 seconds and move to the next word and so on.
7. The “line” may be of any colour or thickness to suit the page or the “underline” may be of
any colour or thickness that will suit the page.
The application may be used on IPhones, I pads,
The Frames for the “EasyRead” application would have approximately the following
structure. The ‘EasyRead” application program should reside in the background, the
application may be represented by an icon at the edge of the monitor screen. Make
provision more function for future enhancement.