You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We currently have a HTML5 mobile version of our website http://www.coseats.com?mobileUserAgent
We would like to wrap the HTML5 mobile app into an iPhone app with added features described below.
When the application opens the screen should display the coseats.com logo with the following three buttons aligned vertically below:
Offer a lift
Find a lift
The 'Offer a lift' button should open the HTML5 mobile app using the following URL: http://www.coseats.com?offer=true
The 'Find a lift' button should open the HTML5 mobile app using the following URL: http://www.coseats.com?request=true
The 'Rideshare alerts' button should open a configuration screen with the following menu:
'Alerts enabled' - toggle or radio button (default on)
'Show alerts for:' - drop down with the following three options: Offers, Requests, Offers and Requests (default 'Offers and Requests')
'Departs within:' - dial 1-100 - 'km from my location' (default 100)
The rideshare alerts will work like this:
If alerts are enabled (see configuration screen) the app should subscribe to the coseats twitter feed (https://twitter.com/coseats). An example tweet looks like this: 'Nina needs a lift from Perth, WA to Darwin, NT on 08/05 ...'
Whenever a new tweet arrives the app performs the following tasks:
1. App determines if the tweet contains an offer 'is driving' or a request 'needs a lift'
2. If the request type matches the configuration setting (see configuration screen) the app retrieves the from location from the tweet (e.g. 'Perth, WA')
2. App uses the iPhones geo-coordinates to find it's current location string by querying coseats.com: http://www.coseats.com/resolve_location.do?latitude=-35.234&longitude=144.4
3. App uses the returned location to query distance between the user's location and the location retrieved in step 1: http://www.coseats.com/location_distance.do?location1=Melbourne,%20VIC&location2=Sydney,%20NSW
4. If the distance (return value from step 3) is less than the configured maximum distance (see configuration screen) the app should display the tweet message as a notification.
5. If the user clicks on the tweet the application opens.
If the user disables alerts (see config screen) then the app should unsubscribe from the twitter feed. The app should resubscribe when the user re-activates rideshare alerts.