cross platform mobile application
The goal of this project is to create an application to share contact information across multiple platforms. Data will be uploaded from each user's mobile phone using the features described below for each mobile platform.
INFORMATION TO SHARE
This info should be stored in the local contact list or address book on each mobile platform.
1) contact first and last name
2) phone 1
3) phone 2
4) email 1
5) email 2
For each mobile platform, the application should should provide the user with a way to do each of the following:
1) log in to web database using userid and password
2) upload contact info for userid from the phone's local contact list to the web database
3) download contact info for all userids from web database and create/update them in the phone's local contact list
The web application shall provide the following capabilities:
1) master password security so this web application is only available to those we wish to share data with
2) a way for users to create a userid and password. must have master password to create account
3) a way to view all userid and contact info stored in the database.
Source Code Deliverables
2) iphone app
3) blackberry app
4) android app
1) up and running web application
2) link to mobile apps ready to be downloaded and installed from phone
3) via apple store, android store, bb store, whatever is appropriate.
1) Detailed instructions for downloading and installing iphone app.
2) Detailed instructions for downloading and installing blackberry app.
3) Detailed instructions for downloading and installing android app.
4) Detailed instructions for creating a user id using the web application.
5) Detailed insturctions for how to uploading and downloading shared data using this application.
6) Overview of technologies used, libraries used, and specific methods or functions used for each mobile platform.
TECHNOLOGY TO USE
Anything goes. This is a very straightforward concept with little functionality. However, this project obviously requires an understanding of multiple platforms and how to integrate them. With that in mind, I am open to solutions using any language, any database, and any web platform.
Demonstrated functionality is the key to success on this project.
No milestones. This is an all or nothing proposition. It works or it doesn't.
Thanks for bidding!