The project involves building a functional iPhone app for accelerometer data logging with the following requirements:
Basically it's just an app that collects accelerometer data (in recording sessions) which then can be sent as CSV to an Email.
Attributes to Log: (as CSV)
- Logging of timestamp
- Logging of accelerometer data (x,y,z) at 25Hz (configurable in the source as a variable)
- Logging of Mode (see User Interface)
The logging should continue when the iPhone is locked.
User Interface: (see attachment)
- Start / Stop Button to start/end a logging session
- List to select between 9 different Modes (they can be named 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) (The Mode just has to be logged, it is used to label the data)
- List of recorded log sessions (start until stop)
- Button to send the log by E-Mail as CSV (E-Mail should be configurable)
(No styling needed - It can look ugly as hell.)
Fully functional and tested iPhone app (ZIP or SVN link) ready for iTunesStore AdHoc deployment