Looking for a Unity3d Programmer for an indie iOS/Android game for a professional indie game development company
Some information :
-Game is based around simple interactions with 3d modeled pet characters in non-complex environments.
-All 3d Models/Graphics will be completed by other members, only programming required
-All scenes of the game are simple with no complex stat systems.
-3-4 minigames need the be completed in place requiring very little interaction (think mario party minigames)
-Store for purchases using Coin system ( single currency )
- Touch screen programming necessary
- 3-10 Creatures must be working in game, each creature has approximately 30 animations all created by the artist.
- 5 Main Sections are in the game : The main room, Minigames, Store, Customization, Achievements
Main Room : The creature is idle in the main room. You can poke your pet to get it's attention and rub its head or belly for affection. It will also notify you of when its hungry,sleepy,angry, happy, or wants to play. The main room is interchangeable.
Mini Games : There will be 4 basic minigames which are either quick gesture games and timing based lasting no more then 30 seconds each repeating. ( whack a mole, gundraw, cup spin, bouncing ball )
Store : The store is also a cash shop. Players should have an option to spend real money ingame.
Customization : 4 Options : Markings, Color, Hat, and Accessory
Achievements : Basic goals completed reward the player with coins or items.
Contract PAID Gig.
Work begins in early November, but may start earlier.
Apply only if you have a portfolio with at least one 3d game in it ( does not have to be released )
Apply only if you have a price estimate and a timeframe matching our 1 to 2 month timeframe.
Additional Project Description:
10/09/2012 at 13:26 CLST
- Project begins Late October/ November 1st
- Continued Contract Work Afterwards for Expansions
- Work with One artist in collaboration, no runarounds.
10/10/2012 at 12:56 CLST
Answering a few questions :
GOOGLE PRESENTATION to answer most questions :
- Facebook / Twitter Integration should be ingame to earn extra coins.
- Keep note that 4 minigames must be present and we can agree for a price for more MiniGame work ( so you must be able to put in more minigames )
- If done well this work will be a continious contract to expand the game further.
- A fully detailed GDD will be provided and the artist will work alongside you to get the assets ready as you need to program them.