You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Looking for a firm to design an iOS App for a Bluetooth connected device. For this project, the device is called the DigDis.
Here are the details:
1) The DigDis device (hardware) is currently being developed by our electronics design team.
2) The App is for iOS devices such as iPhones, iPods etc.
3) The App will communicate with the device through Bluetooth to perform several functions
4) The Apps user interface should be able to import images from iOS device’s Photos and re-size to fit the DigDis screen. Essentially only cropping and resizing functions.
5) Push notifications (such as text, email, called id) from the iOS device to the DigDis
6) Receive notifications from the DigDis such as battery life etc
7) Manage the functionality of the DigDis
This is the short list of functions. Once we identify a firm, more documentation will be provided.
Bidding companies must have the following experience:
1) Bluetooth development for iOS devices
2) Simple photo editing – such as resizing and cropping
3) Understand Bluetooth power management and hardware interface to iOS devices
Again, this is a rough draft and we can discuss if dividing this project to phases makes sense.
Additional Project Description:
04/24/2013 at 21:12 PDT
I am not sure about the budget and that's why it is what's stated. Thanks.