You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Thank you for viewing our post! We’re working on a really exciting iOS app and mobile service. We’ve got the all of the backend and all of the design taken care of. We’re just needing an experienced iOS Developer to help with the iOS development. We’re very involved in this project and will be happy to provide feedback asap and answer any questions you have.
All of the design will be provided by us. We’ll provide detailed wireframes (interactions will be shown), photoshop mockups and all icons. We have an awesome technical co-founder who will be actively involved and happy to answer any technical questions as well as integration with backend service.
If the above sounds like a project you’d love to work on, please take a look at the requirements below and send us a message.
Please include the following in your reply:
- Your experience with the requirements below and developing for iOS in general.
- Your team size (if it’s just you then that’s okay too)
- Availability (days, times and time zone)
- Hourly Rate/Cost in general
- Please include links to your App store apps, Github, Stackoverflow, etc.
We ask that our NDA is signed prior to project details being shared for quote.
- - -
1. Mid-August completion date
2. Work on all iPhone devices (iOS 4.0 and onwards)
3. Version control code through git
4. Testable code, unit-testing
5. Tech (Further details will be available as conversation starts)
a. Facebook login
b. Social network sharing capability
c. External story links to trigger app capability
d. AWS S3 media upload/retrieval
e. SSL Restful json requests/responses to backend
f. Delayed upload capability (based on connection, etc)
g. In app media generation/selection (Much like Instagram)
h. Pull to refresh for content
i. Integration with TestFlight for pre-App Store testing, validation.
6. Design (Further details will be available as conversation starts)
a. All design will be provided by us
b. Photoshop mockup and icons will be provided