You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for experienced and professional mobile app developers for an exciting venture. You must be proficient in iOS development, in particular location based programming. We also have the intention to expand to the Android platform in the future; therefore developers with knowledge and experience on both iOS and Android would be favored.
We are looking to build a mapping app with iOS MapKit. The specific attributes are:
- The ability to allow unique users to long press on the map, trigger a dialogue box and then the ability to type notes (and attach pictures) for that location. The location coordinates, user ID, pictures, and notes will be saved as entries within core database. The user should also be able to move the location if the selection was not accurate
- The ability to center on the user's current location
- The ability to pull the entries from the database and plot points on the map based on their coordinates
- The ability to press on the plot points on the map and show the details of the entry (pictures and notes) in full screen
- The ability for other users to comment on and like entries
- The ability for users to utilize a search function to locate keywords in the database and subsequently populate plot points on the map
- The ability to login using current social networking accounts (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin) or register and create a profile
We also want to incorporate a list view as one of the tabs
- The ability to display the entries from the database and show them in a list view with a thumbnail image and
- The ability for the user to click on each list entry and show the details of the entry (pictures and notes) in full screen
- The ability for users to view the abovementioned search results in a list view
The look and feel of the map will be similar to the native mobile apple or Google maps apps.
We appreciate your interest in our venture. Additional information such as detailed app descriptions and storyboards will be shared with the selected developers for a final quotation.