You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
You build us a Modbus client or master driver as a component that may be used in other applications for IOS. Support Wi-Fi, Cell network access. Use Xcode with ObjectiveC for development.
1. Modbus function codes 1-16 and 32-bit variables as a single entity also.
2. Modbus TCP & Standard Modbus embedded in TCP packet (RTU & ASCII)
1. Test app for the component with its source code
2.Training for our personnel for up to 40 hours after the acceptance so we can do minor updates ourselves.
3. Full documented source code of both (test & component) with no encumbrances be supplied twice weekly by you to us
4. The actual Modbus master component.
5.After the acceptance, help us put the app on Apple-store.
We shall own the full rights & the source code for this effort done by you for us on hire basis. Include source code of 3rd party (to Apple or yourself) apps (if any) used, so we eventually will have no encumbrances or dependence on any party except Apple.
We can show examples we have already done in MS Visual Studio for Windows, if required. Please show us your work similar to this if done previously. Provide a timeline & milestones, if any special issues.