You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I have a need for a music app, that would download the songs from the server and play it on iPad / iPhone / iPod Touch. Both the server backend and iOS front end needs to be developed, along with an admin panel to allow for easy management of files or to update the database as needed.
Nothing majorly fancy is needed. But basic functionality, like that of native iPod application on iOS devices is needed. The app should provide exactly same user interface as that of iPod application, except for color, icons and menu items changed.
The following feature needs to be supported in this bid:
- iPod application functionality (Display, Sort, Search, Browse, Playlist etc.) both for iPad and iPhone.
- Ability to stream and download songs from server.
- Songs will be categorized in different categories / genre
- Show Latest Additions & Top songs (by number of play) of each category
- Show quotes of the day
- Allow user to post "Listening to (song name)..." on Facebook / Twitter. Download news from Twitter account.
- Support iOS4 multitasking (running in background)
- "Donate" button. An inApp purchase option if people want to donate for the app.
*** Only bid if you are serious about completing the project within the shortest span of time, and are committed to full time development to make this happen. ***