You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
My client needs an iOS game developed.
There are four main components to this project:
- Mobile App (iOS - iPhone/iPod and iPad)
- A Website for the App - Simple and easy
- Flash Video to advertise the App on the websites
- Selling units and achieving app sale targets
I need a team! A full team who is very experienced in iOS coding, High quality Animation, graphic design etc. In addition to this, the team must have app advertising / marketing / selling experience too. I must stress that I need a team who is great at coding to develop a feature rich, modern mobile application.
Description: Will be given once NDA & Non Compete has been signed. You and your team will need to work together with my team to develop this app. Your team will need to be highly creative and get the job done quickly, efficiently and ensure everything is of a very standard of quality.
- A team to develop the app, the User Experience (UX) and the UI design as well
- A team who has a very high rating and great reputation on Freelancer.com
- A team who takes pride in their work and makes fantastic looking applications
- A team who can listen, understand, speak and communicate English well
What you need to do:
Freelancers are to submit their proposal in either MS WORD or PDF format. This proposal needs to outline:
- your development strategies,
- your team that will be assigned to the project
- your experience in app game creation
- your experiences in sales and marketing apps
Reply with the phrase "I have read and understood all the project requirements" at the beginning of your response. If you don't follow these simple instructions, you will not be considered.
Very important Information:
- This whole project needs to be completed in 21 days. I have investors wanting to see this app in 21 days time so there is no flexibility with this
- Your team therefore needs to work quickly, efficiently and manage time effectively so that the deadline can be achieved.
- I am happy to pay US $5,000 for the full completion of this project. However, there are a few conditions. Payment will be made as follows:
$1,000 (20%) to be paid if the app development is completed and the app is submitted by 25 January 2012
$1,000 (20%) to be paid after approval has been received from app store and websites and media are completed
$1,500 (30%) to be paid if target sales of 250,000 apps or more are reached for the month of February 2013
$1,500 (30%) to be paid if target sales of 250,000 apps or more are reached for the month of March 2013
Please note: The payment schedule outlined above is not negotiable.
If the above 'Very important information' is achieved as outlined, an extra $1,000 bonus will be awarded to the contractor
Remember, this job needs to be completed quickly! The app needs to be submitted to the App Store by 9:00 AM AEST on Friday 25 January 2013!
More development jobs will be awarded to the contractor upon successful development, implementation and maintenance of this project!
May the best win. Good luck and I look forward to your responses,