Initial template and source code for a simple pdf reader, with one pdf already in app, plus ability to go to the store/bookshelf and purchase additional pdfs in in-app purchase.
Looking for a fast, efficient and intelligent team to work with, for eventual upgrades, and expansion in later projects.
Great examples to follow at iTunes Store:
(this app matches complexity and initial number of books, but would like ability to add second and third shelf, as books are added to the line)
Archie Comics for iPad
not as complex as this as less titles are needed, and we can go with a simpler database model
- Overall: tap on screen for menu, table of contents, go to bookshelf, jukebox theme, something like that), website, store
- Like iKids Comics example, Bookshelf allows preview of comic to be downloaded, then they can purchase-- all can sit on book shelf
1. Initial Company splash/Welcome - tap to get started
2. Instructions (how to read - tap, swipe left, swipe right, etc)
3. Table of contents (tap on story title to go to that page)
3. Goes to cover, and swipeable pdf (as in Archie) - ITEMIZE: if possible, tap at bottom for thumbnail view of pages, and click to go to that page
4. After last Page, goes to ad that has a default image, but if there is an internet connection, pulls from an ad on server
5. If they swipe past that page, back to front of pdf
I have included a sample pdf for use-- please advise if this should be adjusted in any way for better use in app.