You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are seeking an individual/team who can product high quality products for the iPhone/iPad and the Android enviroment. We will be using you to develop some of our mobile ideas.
We are looking for someone with experience building online games in ios and android environments. We are looking to create a series of ONLINE games that friends can play against each other. If you have built a similar game then please show your work in your proposal.
If you are willing to work with us over the next year on multiple projects, paid on a per project basis then we can move forward and talk about the ideas and what it will exactly cost.
We would like to start with simple games such as checkers and chess then expand outward. The online play should be turn for turn like simular to "words with friends" or "draw something"
Building the games in UNITY 3D would be great.
Please let me know your plan of attack, especially how the backend for online play will work.
THANKS AND HAPPY BIDDING!
- Review business requirements working with other team members
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Programming languages: iOS SDK, Objective-C, Cocoa, Unity 3d (maybe)
- Additional skills: Xcode
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- References or an established reputation preferred
-EXAMPLES OF PREVIOUS RELATED WORK IS A HUGE BONUS
Additional Project Description:
10/04/2012 at 2:07 PET
I WILL CONSIDER BIDS OUTSIDE THE PRICE RANGE.