You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The overall tasks include:
· Produce a concept for a mobile phone application (including, for example, an
iPhone/Android phone optimized webApp) that synchronizes information about
UNDP’s adaptation portfolio of projects with the existing undp-alm.org website.
· Design and produce a new mobile application that will allow staff to easily search for
projects within this database, ensuring they have access to the information even
when not connected to the Internet.
· Manage distribution of the app through the Apple App Store (for iOS) and Google
Play (for Android), if necessary.
· Test the application over a period of time, improve it based on staff feedback and
distribute updates via the relevant app stores.
· Provide training to UNDP Global Environment staff to maintain and update data that
is drawn from the application.
· UNDP’s Procurement Notices Website >> http://procurement-notices.undp.org/view_notice.cfm?notice_id=10855
· UNDP APRC’s Procurement Notices Page >> http://procurement-notices.undp.org/view_notice.cfm?notice_id=10855
· UNDP in Thailand’s Website >> http://www.th.undp.org/content/thailand/en/home/operations/procurement/
We strongly encourage qualified women to apply!