I use my iPhone as a business phone. I also use the Calendar on my iPhone to schedule meetings with new and existing clients. It is easy enough to open calendar while I am on the phone, but I need to add the phone number of the person I am talking to into the calendar event when I create the meeting. My current process is:
1. Open Calendar while on the phone call.
2. Create and Save a new Meeting.
3. When the phone call is over, I goto recent calls and select that call and create a new contact.
4. I copy the phone number and after adding the persons name, I save the contact.
5. I open calendar again and edit the meeting I just created and paste the phone number in the notes field of the calendar event.
Conflicts can happen with meetings and having the phone number in the notes field lets me click on the phone number to call the person so I can reschedule the meeting.
I would like to have a button added to the phone app that opens the calendar and creates a new event with the phone number of the current caller added to the notes field OR a button in the calendar app that adds the phone number of the current caller in the notes field OR paste phone number of current phone call in the pop up dialog that usually shows Cut - Copy - Paste - Select - Select All OR an App that will open create an event in calendar.