You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Looking for a developer to create a fairly simple native IOS application with the following requirements:
* App initially Loads and launches a "splash screen" for a short time
* App then launches a URL (Web App) in the app's full screen browser with no URL bar or other browser chrome (back/forward, save, etc.)
* App provides an "auto hiding" button bar at the bottom with settings button
* Settings button will navigate to a password protected app screen.
* * Password can be a 4 digit pin and initialized to 1111 (but can be set in settings below)
* * Settings screen will provide the ability to configure the following attributes of the application and persist to local application:
* * * URL of the Splash Screen Image
* * * Duration of the Splash Screen should show for
* * * URL of the "Main" Web App
* * * URL of the "Message" Web App
* * * PIN Code to Lock Config Page
* Ability to receive standard IOS notifications via the APNs
* Notifications will be simple text messages if delivered while the application is running, should take launch to the URL specified in the above for the "Message" app in the App's internal browser.
* Application will be developed to be compliant for App Store approval
* Delivery will include application, all source code, and code ownership
Additional Project Description:
08/16/2013 at 14:58 EDT
After initial comments received, some modifications to the project and basic mocks have been provided below:
1. REMOVAL of In-App Settings page. Settings will be handled instead via standard IOS Settings and the use of the of an App Settings Bundle.
2. REMOVAL of the Passcode Lock for the settings change
3. REMOVAL of the dynamic splash page. Since the IOS application definition (plist) is fixed, the initial splash screen will be part of the application and not modifiable.
4. Attached mockups for clarity.