You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Looking for an iOS developer to code an iPhone/Touch/iPad iOS word game. Basic play requires word search with simple image processing. This is a multi-player game requiring server database access and IAP integration.
I will give full details in a private message after I review your previous work history.
I am looking for someone:
- that has expertise in C, Objective C, Cocoa, iPhone and UI design.
- who will provide feedback to help improve the overall design.
- that takes PRIDE in their work and makes polished looking products.
- who finishes their work in a timely manner.
- who is looking for a long term relationship in designing iPhone apps.
- experience with isometric games a plus for future designs.
Here's what you need to do next:
- Provide any design/programming game examples you have completed for the iPhone/iPad.
- Provide links to your previous completed applications in the iTunes App Store.
- An estimate on how quick this app could be completed based upon this limited information.
More design details via Skype and a design specification will be available as needed.
Also, when you reply, start by typing the code word "Brown". I would like to know you took the time to read the complete description and not just replying to all new submissions!