You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
- I am looking to create a music learning application for the iPhone and iPad.
- I am looking for a reliable, consistent and organised person to work with for this project with excellent communication skills.
The Project Brief:
To design an iPhone/iPad application that teaches music theory to the adult market
The Project Details:
The content will comprise of a learning space, whereby users will read through different sentences, as they press a next arrow, with different examples showing for each sentence. The learning pages will have a search feature to find specific lessons, an option to favourite a certain subject and sorting features (to sort by A-Z, by difficulty, by status - i.e. completed/not completed and test result - as well as other pertinent options). There will also be a test element to each subject, for users to test their knowledge.
The testing feature will contain quizes such as playing out given notes on the correct note on the piano, tapping out given rhythms, reading music and words as well as listening to pieces of music to comment on.
The application will also contain a dictionary style list of musical terms, with capabilities to search for specific words and favourite items. From selecting a word from the dictionary list, the application will then move to another page with the definition of the word and given examples. From here, the user can choose to also flick left and right by finger gesture to move to next and previous words from the dictionary to avoid having to go back to the whole list again (if they wish to just see all the words in one go for example).
There will also be a simple in-built metronome function to the application as well as a section that plays out specific pitches on command to check that the user's instrument is in tune (e.g. their violin)
The project has all been designed and completed, and small changes would be made to ensure the best outcome. It is likely that this application will continue to have updates to amend bugs and prevent crashes from occurring, so this is an intended part of the project to ensure that the application is fully functional for users.
Additional Project Description:
03/04/2012 at 22:27 CET
The requirements are as follows:
1) Freelancer must communicate well.
3) The Freelancer must have complete access to an iPhone/Android phone capable of running the app mentioned above.
5) We retain all files and rights to the app.
6) Freelancer will assist us in final compilation of the app with real data using Teamviewer.
7) Freelancer will only be paid for 75% of the project until the app is accepted and approved by Apples iTunes for distribution.
8) Freelancer will submit to us files for the app as progress is made for review of progress and compliance.