iPhone app development (simple, mySQL db)

IN PROGRESS
Bids
10
Avg Bid (USD)
$720
Project Budget (USD)
$250 - $750

Project Description:
This project is to develop a simple iPhone / iPad application with database connection.

REQUIREMENTS :

The required development includes four (4) components :

1.iPhone App; including UI
[url removed, login to view] Services (hosted on Amazon)
3.mySQL Database design and implementation
[url removed, login to view], XML, CSV interface

APP

The iPhone/iPad App includes six (6) Views :

1.Splash View
2.Registration View
3.summary view (A)
4.Summary view (B)
5.Summary view (C) which is randomly chosen from database
6.Order page

WORK FLOW

[url removed, login to view] End-User may choose to download the iPhone App
[url removed, login to view] End-User may choose to Register to use the iPhone App
[url removed, login to view] End-User may choose to Set Preferences / Configure the iPhone App

Then

4.Data Sets are downloaded to the iPhone App
[url removed, login to view] iPhone App Badge is updated on iPhone
[url removed, login to view] End-User is presented with a Summary View of the Data Set
[url removed, login to view] End-User may choose to Review the Data Set Detail

DELIVERABLES

-) PSD or design mockup of UI in 1-2 days
a) Beta Test version and database ready in 3 days
b) Alpha Test version in 5 days
c) Delivery of final product in 8 days
d) Documentation of final product in 14 days

CONDITIONS

* Signing of confidentiality agreement is mandatory
* The UI, layout, db design and all other development information will be made available to winner
* The application should work for iPad too
* We host the database in mySQL, will help on db design
* Payment 40% on timely delivery of (b) and remaining 60% on delivery of (c)
* At least 15 feedback,positive (less feedback reduces the preference)
* parties with 3 or more similar projects in 2010 will have preference
* Images are provided for
* Budget is limited for this project, price is a major item in awarding this project (see below) - between simple and small project tier [Bids should not be maximized to the very small tier]

AWARDING CRITERIA

* Feedback (25%)
* Experience with similar projects (25%)
* Price (50%)

Skills required:
iPad, iPhone, Mobile Phone
About the employer:
Verified
Public Clarification Board
Bids are hidden by the project creator. Log in as the employer to view bids or to bid on this project.
You will not be able to bid on this project if you are not qualified in one of the job categories. To see your qualifications click here.


$ 600
in 15 days
$ 750
in 14 days
Hire outsourcing
$ 695
in 18 days
$ 700
in 20 days
Hire asmuk
$ 700
in 20 days
Hire EmobilityXperts
$ 600
in 25 days
Hire prachigupta26
$ 600
in 7 days
Hire chinashellivy
$ 300
in 20 days
Hire InspireVideo
$ 750
in 20 days
$ 1500
in 15 days