You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need an iPhone app developed that will allow me to dial a phone number I want to contact.
This number (eg: xxxxxxxxxx) is entered into the mobile phone, either by
a. preferrably touching the number which is stored in contacts OR
b. manually dialling the number.
The iPhone app will then do this:
1. Call a PSTN number (eg: yyyyyyyyyy).
2. the PSTN number yyyyyyyyyy will end the call from the iPhone. (I have this developed from my non iPhone end).
3. the iPhone will wait for the PSTN number to call the iPhone's mobile number (eg: zzzzzzzzzz). (I have this developed from my non iPhone end).
3. the iPhone will ring and have to be answered.
4. the iPhone will then have an open dial tone, ready to connect to xxxxxxxxxx.
5. The iPhone app will then dial the original requested phone number xxxxxxxxxx into the iPhone.
It would be perfect if this app can run somehow with contacts for easy touch dial, so that either:
a. the contact is opened up via 'iPhone contacts' and touching the number xxxxxxxxxx to dial xxxxxxxxxx will run the app to complete the background above 5 points OR
b. the app will be opened and this allows access to the 'iPhone contacts' so I can then touch the number xxxxxxxxxx to call.
This is all currently being manually operated and I would like this automated.